5kVA to 10kVA - online double conversion technology
Uninterruptible power supply ideal for mid-range computer systems, industrial applications, process control equipment, critical servers, critical networking equipment
High level protection with tower & rack convertability
- Real Digital Signal Processor controller
- Parallel redundant operation up to 4 units
- Input power factor correction PFC (>0.99)
- Low total harmonic distortion (THD) level
- Transformerless design
- High performance using PWM sinewave topology
- Cold start function
- Intelligent battery management system
- Overload, overheat and short circuit protections
- User friendly multi-functional LED/LCD display panel
- Energy saving mode (ECOMODE)
- Smart fan speed regulation
- RS232 communication port and management software
- Internal SNMP, DRY contact RS485 card options
- 1 year on-site warranty
The The iSaxon UPS range from Powertecnique features advanced communications; RS232 and USB interfaces, and an internal adaptor slot for SNMP devices.
By having a digital front panel display that can be rotated, the iSaxon can be turned to suit the installation needs.
The iSaxon UPS utilises the latest online double conversion technology to provide the highest level of protection available. This latest UPS technology stabilises voltage which can prolong equipment life and keep the battery in peak condition for when power failures occur.
Online double conversion technology provides continuous and total protection against the harmful effects of voltage spikes, sags, surges, transients, brownouts and blackouts with the added option to extend battery backup runtimes.
The intelligent battery management system on the iSaxon extends the life of batteries and therefore reduces the total cost of ownership.
Need more help? Call our UPS experts now on +44 (0)1489 560700 or contact us